Friday, February 23, 2007

afghans! get your afghans!

Today's soundtrack:
Morning Coffee SkipMix

Here it is! The finally-finished afghan. It will soon be followed by the finally-revised Thesis.

Even though my house is basically a glorified sauna, I just cannot get warm. This probably means I'm getting sick, which I am happy about. If I luck out, I'll get the Norwalk virus. After pooping and puking for a week, there'll be no need to diet! Sadly, the more likely cause of my shivering is post traumatic stress that developed after reading the email alert from campus warning that there was another blizzard on its way to Saskatoon. Well, that's it! Me and my afghans are hibernatrixing until spring (insert inappropriate Taliban joke here).

1 comment:

  1. really nice job lady K it looks awesome!!

    keep that afghan handy. the farmers almanac says there could be a spring offensive ... or was that CBC Newsworld?

    oh, oh, or .... that afghan will make a swell burka.

    or ... Afghanistan is the norwalk of nations: a real pooping and puking mess. hmm, too harsh?

    ok, how about ... if you're planing on staying indoors with the Taliban until spring, I bet you will make beautiful afghans together (esp. with no spaniard and his monster junk around).

    ReplyDelete