Saturday, February 17, 2007

it's a procrastination conspiracy

Today's soundtrack:
So Jealous by Tegan & Sara

Because Lady D is a vile and dusty strumpet, and because I have nothing better to do (re: would rather clean toilet than look at the Thesis tonight), I give you this alphabetical romp into my life. Enjoy.

A - Available or Taken: Taken, but he is MIA in Japan...

B - Best Friend: Miguel, Laura, Daniela.

C - Cake or Pie: Cake, unless the pie in question is pumpkin, in which case anything goes.

D - Drink of Choice: A pint of Keith's, or a glass of red wine.

E - Essential item you use everyday: Toilet paper. Oh, like you don't.

F - Favorite Color: My inner-Trudeauite wants to scream red, but I think I'm going through a blue period.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither, I go for the chocolate.

H - Hometown: Which one? The town I spent the most time in or the town I was a little kid in? You know what, I'll save us some time and just say that I'm an Island Girl.

I - Indulgence: And that would be the chocolate. And pillows.

J - January or February: February because the mini-eggs for Easter are out. I have my priorities.

K - Kids & ages: One, the Thesis. It's turning 2 soon.

L - Life is incomplete without: A good book. And sex. And chocolate. Not necessarily in that order.

M - Marriage Date or Most Memorable Date (and why): January 6, 2005. He thinks I don't remember, but I do. I just frequently forget.

N - Number of Siblings: One sister.

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples. Oranges are just a poor excuse for fruit. Scurvy be damned!

P - Phobias or Fears: Heights. Made hiking Cinque Terre all kinds of fun.

Q - Fave Quote: "Oh Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet." - Saint Augustine.

R - Reason to Smile: The thought of almost being rid of the Thesis.

S - Season: Summer. There's nothing like the lazy, hammock-filled days of summer in Saskatoon, or the lazy, deck-slug days of summer at Sproat Lake.

T - Truth or Dare: Truth. I'm completely terrified of having to run around the outside of the house in my underwear (N.B. The last time I played 'Truth or Dare', I was 10).

U - Unknown fact about me: Sometimes I pray the Rosary.

V - Vegetable you don't like: I'm pretty open about vegetables, but don't get me started on fruits.

W - Worst Habit: Biting my nails. When I'm nervous or anxious, they're the first to go.

X - X-rays: As in vision? No thanks, I'd prefer invisibility. Way more fun.

Y - Your Fave Food: Chocolate. And you thought I was going to say Kraft Dinner...

Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus, which is basically an accurate description of me, save for my ditsy-ness, but that can be explained by the fact that Aquarius is my rising sign. I like my house to be a home, but I can never find anything I'm looking for. So it's well-decorated, but poorly-organised. Huh, a metaphor for my life.

So all that's left to do is to inflict this evil device of procrastionation on someone else. And who likes to procrastination more than Eolan. Now you have to update. Mwahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment