Thursday, January 18, 2007

the sky is falling!

Today's soundtrack:
"Hymn to Freedom" by Oscar Peterson

In light of the growing environmentalism coming from my forestry-employed family, I give you the Carbon Calculator from zerofootprint. Apparently I'm just below average and personally responsible for the production of 3 tonnes of carbon each year. That being said, I'm pretty sure any carbon I've produced while in Saskatoon was carried by the wind and is now in Winnipeg. Suckers.

N.B. - No trees were harmed during the writing of this blog, although a goat was thrown off of a tower somewhere in Spain.

1 comment:

  1. well done carbon loving non-tree hugger!

    i used this calculator

    http://www.climatechange.gc.ca/calculator/english

    I'm a 5.47 tonne carbon man.

    so sad.

    ReplyDelete