Monday, March 03, 2008

need a cigarette?

Today's soundtrack:
"Me Enamora" by Juanes

I admit it. I have a bit of a growing crush on Javier Bardem. It started with Mar adentro when the young version of Ramon Sampedro is frolicking by the shore. Then, one night while the Spaniard was in Japan, the CBC Late Night Movie was Boca a boca which was pretty damned cute and a bit madcap. I mean, here's this lovely looking fellow working as a phone sex operator! Speaking Spanish! The other day we rented Before Night Falls and my oh my doesn't he do tortured soul so very well?

But things were getting back to normal. I was able to think of him as a very talented actor, mainly because all those previews for No Country for Old Men show that terrible wig those Coen brothers made him wear. I was able to get the idea that he's a sexy Spaniard out of my head.

And then, I came across this. Poof! All my hard work, gone. My keyboard? It's covered in drool. It's a good thing I have my own Spaniard to go home to, otherwise I could be in real trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment