Tuesday, May 02, 2006

a remedy for procrastinationitis

Today's soundtrack:
Classical Mix on my iPod

Miguelito woke me up this morning to Carmen. What a way to wake up. A blissful sigh.

Came across this. Takes a while to load (if you're using Sasktel's High Speed Lite, which goes roughly as a fast as a turtle on a treadmill), but it's worth it. Colbert's address at the Correspondants' Dinner was excellent, but I think his truthiness may have been lost on those damned liberal media types. On a side note, if Jon Stewart is the Father, and Colbert is the Son, I wonder who the Holy Ghost is...?

And congrats to Lauraloo for the 10k run in Vic the other day. Good to know you're getting enough exercise for the both of us.

Oh, almost forgot - we finally got pictures from Miguelito's brother today. Here's one I took for Mom in the Tesoro of Toledo's cathedral.



And this one is from the sinagogue in Toledo. Absolutely beautiful detailing.

1 comment:

  1. In attempting to lay blame for my horrid lack of thesis progress today I say 'damn you Kate and your distracting bloggery'! That Colbert bit was pretty funny - could have done something better with the mock-press conference bit. Meh.

    So, ya .. what else. Let's see. I hmmm well. Damn. Ok ok I'll go write a couple more pages. Rrr. Post again soon procrastinatrix.

    ReplyDelete